We are looking for experienced Remote Mid/Senior Technical Project Manager with technical background to join our dev team. (NOTE: you need to have background experience in programming).
Why you will like it:
- Continuous individual development opportunities - professionally and personally
- Unlimited coursera access for self-education
- Exposure to modern technologies across various industries in an agile environment
- Work from home days
- International team of highly skilled people
- Scrum agile development methodology
- Opportunity to give back in your community
- Great team spirit, flat hierarchies, a motivated and open-minded atmosphere
- Competitive salary + bonus opportunities adequate to skills and experience
- We have a great office in Warsaw with free coffee
What it means:
- You are a servant leader for one or more scrum teams
- You coach team members in self-management and cross-functionality
- You help the scrum team focus on creating high value increments
- You effect the removal of impediments hindering the teams' success.
- You ensure that scrum ceremonies are productive, and that retrospectives produce actionable results
- You have your eye on the teams' health, identifying potential problems and taking corrective action where needed
- You bring ideas for making scrum work well between teams and departments
- Communication skills
- Leadership skills
If you are interested, please send your CV written in English via Apply button below.
“I agree to the processing of personal data provided in this document for realizing the recruitment process and future recruitment processes pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000) and in agreement with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).”